Thank you for visiting our Campaign Coordinator Toolbox. Please be sure to check out the menu on the left for more specific information on United Way's Community Impact work and programs. If you have any questions on content, or have suggestions on materials you would like to see added, please contact Campaign@UWLanc.org.
This section includes general information about how a campaign works, the basic nuts and bolts of the whole process.
Collective Impact Partnership Information (Packet of Information)
Collective Impact Partnership Information (Individual Pages of Information)
Below are materials for the 2018-2019 campaign and a few additional items that might help enhance your campaign. Feel free to download the digital versions or contact us for hard copies.
- Bold Goal 1 - Kindergarten Readiness & SAIL
- Yadira's Story
- Day of Caring (Volunteer)
- Elizabethtown Hub -Collective Impact
- Extra Give (Go 'N Bananas event)
- George and Diane Part 1
- George and Diane Part 2
- Northern Lancaster HUB
- Sail Spotlight #1
- Plant the Seed of Learning #1
- Parents as Teachers
- Together Initiative Network -spotlight
- VITA Testimonial (Bill McCoy)
- VITA Testimonial (Jayne Bowman
- VITA TAX Prep (Reader Video)
- VITA (Facts/Myths)
- Read Across America #1
- Read Across America #2
2018-2019 Campaign Poster:
Collective Impact Stories:
- United, We Fight For Sophia
- United, We Fight For Jamilah
- United, We Fight For William
- United, We Fight For Gabriella
- United, We Fight For Frank
- United, We Fight For Alexis
EMPLOYEE COMMUNICATION TEMPLATES
Communicating with employees is key to building an effective Employee Campaign, so we've provided these templates to help make that process easier.
United Way of Lancaster County is honored to recognize the outstanding work of leadership givers and long-time donors through special communication and events. Here is a general overview of our leadership groups.