EFSP Phase 36
Lancaster County has been chosen to receive $223,314 to supplement emergency food and shelter programs in the county through the Phase 36 Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP). To be eligible to apply for this funding opportunity, an organization must:
- Be a 501(c)3 non-profit or agency of government
- Be eligible to receive Federal funds
- Have an accounting annual audit or financial review conducted each year in accordance with Government Auditing Standards
- Have a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- Have a Data Universal Number System (DUNS)
- Practice non-discrimination
- Have demonstrated the capacity to deliver emergency food and/or shelter programs
- Have a voluntary board
Eligible organizations can request funding amounts up to $50,000. This funding is meant to supplement and expand current resources. Funding decisions are made by the EFSP Local Board. The time frame for eligible expenses is from October 1, 2018 through September 30, 2019.
For more information on this funding opportunity, please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
All potential applicants must complete a Request for Proposal (RFP), which will be evaluated by the EFSP Local Board. Please note: If you do not complete the RFP, you will be ineligible for EFSP Phase 36 funding.
RFPs are due 12:00pm, Friday, August 16, 2019.
To view the RFP for this funding opportunity, click HERE to download the application. Please download and and fill out some information and save the document to ensure the text appears.
Additional RFP Documents:
Upon review of RFPs, applicants will be notified if they are approved to receive funding.
Click here to view the EFSP Manual.
Click on each category below to view eligible funding allowances and expenses.
- Mass Shelter
- Other Food
- Other Shelter
- Served Meals
- Utilities - Metered
- Utilities - Non Metered
Click here to view examples of Sample Eligible and Ineligible Expenses.
For more information, please send inquiries to email@example.com