EFSP Phase 34
Lancaster County has been chosen to receive $197,574 to supplement emergency food and shelter programs in the county through the Phase 34 Emergency Food and Shelter Program (EFSP). To be eligible to apply for this funding opportunity, an organization must:
- Be a 501(c)3 non-profit or agency of government
- Be eligible to receive Federal funds
- Have an accounting annual audit or financial review conducted each year in accordance with Government Auditing Standards
- Have a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- Have a Data Universal Number System (DUNS)
- Practice non-discrimination
- Have demonstrated the capacity to deliver emergency food and/or shelter programs
- Have a voluntary board
Eligible organizations may request funding amounts up to $50,000. This funding is meant to supplement and expand current resources. Funding decisions are made by the EFSP Local Board. The time frame for eligible expenses is from October 1, 2016 through September 30, 2017.
For more information on this funding opportunity, please send inquiries to email@example.com
NEXT STEPS FOR POTENTIAL APPLICANTS
The Letter of Intent (LOI) process is now closed. Submissions will be evaluated by the EFSP Board and applicants will be notified in April as to their eligibility to apply for funding.
Please note: If you did not submit a LOI, you are ineligible to apply for this grant opportunity.
Click here to view the EFSP Manual.
Click on each category below to view eligible funding allowances and expenses.
- Mass Shelter
- Other Food
- Other Shelter
- Served Meals
- Utilities - Metered
- Utilities - Non Metered
Click here to view examples of sample eligible and ineligible expenses.