2023-2024 Women United Grant (currently closed for applications)
The mission of Women United is “To invest in the betterment of Lancaster County women” through the vision “Achieve impactful change in the health, education, and financial stability of Lancaster County women.”
The objective of the 2023-2024 grant is to better the lives of Lancaster County women by promoting women’s health initiatives. The grant period will start July 1, 2023 and end June 30, 2024.
Click HERE to see a history of recent programs funded through the Women United grant application process.
Eligibility for funding will be determined based on the assessment of the following:
- Services must be located in Lancaster County and benefit Lancaster County women over the age of 18;
- Services must align with grant objective (listed above);
- Organizations or Lead fiscal agents meet the following requirements:
- Current 501(c)3 designation from IRS
- Registered with the PA Bureau of Charitable Organizations unless otherwise exempt
- IRS Form 990
- W-9 Form
- Annual audit or financial review by an independent CPA within last 12 months
- Abide by a non-discrimination policy
- Comply with United Way’s Patriot Act policy
Up to $40,000 total available, with grants ranging from $10,000 (minimum) to $20,000 (maximum).
For additional grant information details please click here: 2023-2024 Women United Grant Information Sheet
Deadline: FRIDAY, MARCH 31, 2023 BY 5:00pm EST
Questions? Please contact Maria Lapp WomenUnited@UWLanc.org or 717-824-8104