We Fund Solutions
The collective impact model requires that everyone work together in partnership – businesses, cities, government, schools, churches, foundations, and nonprofit organizations – to tackle our most pressing challenges and develop lasting solutions. By working this way, we all move towards the same clear goals.
We currently support the direct work of nearly 70 funded partners in 10 collective impact partnerships that are increasing the number of children accessing quality pre-K programs, offering more adults the chance to attain a post-secondary credential, and expanding service hubs across the county to help individuals more easily access resources in their community.
- P-3 Partnership Pathways
- PATH to One Good Job
- Plant the Seed of Learning
- SAIL (Systems Aligned in Learning)
Financial Stability | Health | Access to Services:
- 2-1-1 Information & Referral Services
- Elizabethtown Area Hub
- Integration Services for New Americans
- Lanc Co MyHome
- Northern Lancaster Hub
- Together Initiative Network
- Solanco Family Life Network
- VITA Volunteer Income Tax Preparation Assistance
For a detailed list of partnership members, click here.
Click here for our latest progress report.