Warm Homes, Warm Hearts
United Way of Lancaster County and Brubaker, Inc. are teaming up to gift one Lancaster home owner a free heating system.
Who is eligible?
The Warm Homes, Warm Hearts program is designed for homeowners in Lancaster County aged 18 and above. With the exception of households utilizing wood or pellet heating, all others are eligible to apply for a replacement or repair of their current heating systems.
If you are renting your home, please contact 211 or 855-567-8259 to access alternate resources.
How do I submit a nomination?
- Scroll down to the webform below to fill out an application for yourself or on behalf of someone else.
- You will receive an email confirmation upon receipt of the application.
- Application window closes December 31 at midnight, 12:00 am EST.
How is the winner selected?
- A committee of individuals appointed by UWLC (“Award Committee”) will review each application.
- The winner, along with the individual who nominated them, will be notified no later than January 12 via their preferred method of contact.
- If for any reason the winner is ineligible for the heating system repair or replacement, UWLC will contact the household selected as a runner-up.
CLICK HERE to see the official rules.