The Legacy Society recognizes United Way of Lancaster County investors who have perpetuated their giving past their lifetimes. Their planned gifts "pay it forward," leaving a legacy that will continue to improve lives across Lancaster County.
There are a variety of ways to include United Way of Lancaster County in your will or estate plans. Some of the most popular options include:
- Naming United Way of Lancaster County as a beneficiary in your will.
- Making an outright gift of cash, appreciated stock or real estate.
- Naming United Way of Lancaster County as a beneficiary of a retirement plan.
- Naming United Way of Lancaster County as the beneficiary of an existing or new life insurance policy.
- Making a gift through a charitable gift annuity.
We invite you to consider making United Way part of your legacy. To learn more, please contact Barb Zercher, Resourse Development Director, Zercher@UWLanc.org or 717.824.8123
Gifts received in 2018-2019 from:
We apologize if we failed to honor anyone’s generous philanthropy.