Important information from the Lancaster County Office of Aging.
The Lancaster County Government building is closed. However, calls for the Office of Aging will be routed through our Communication Center to workers who are working from home. Please leave a message with the attendant, include your name, contact information and the reason for your call. A worker will get back to you shortly. Our telephone number is: 717-299-7979 or e-mail us at Aging@co.lancaster.pa.us or visit our website for additional information www.lancoaging.org
1. Lancaster’s 8 Senior Centers are closed but for participants who do not have a means of obtaining a noon time meal during this closure please call. Frozen meals are available for pick up on a limited basis.
2. Information & Referral staff are on hand to answer questions related to available resources and services.
3. Intake for In-home service requests will be accepted, however service authorization is on hold.
4. Home delivered services are being accepted for eligible consumers.
5. Anyone reporting abuse, neglect or exploitation of an older adult, calls will be accepted 24 hrs a day.