More about our United Way of Lancaster County Programs
- Economic Mobility
- Health & Wellness
- Impact Fund: I want to make a difference today – add my money to the fund supporting 2-1-1, VITA, and local organizations addressing current critical needs
- Inspiration Fund: I want tomorrow to be different – add my money to the fund investing in innovations to launch solutions that become best practices
More about our Community Programs
- Lancaster County Homelessness Coalition: Nationally recognized for their efforts to functionally end chronic homelessness and veteran homelessness in Lancaster County. Network of over 150 health and human service providers, business leaders, and private sector individuals working to:
- Moving Individuals/Families into Permanent Housing
- Provide Short-Term Housing
- Assist in Attaining Living-Wage Jobs, Transportation
- Level Up & Launch: United Way of Lancaster County distributed $300,000 to multiple grant recipients, initiatives and direct service needs in Lancaster County in June of 2022 as part of the Level Up & Launch grant initiative. There will be additional funds up to half a million dollars distributed up until October 31 2022. Money designated to this focus area will fund future grant recipients.
- Nurse Family Partnership: The Nurse-Family Partnership (NFP) is a national community health program that provides first-time moms with trusted support from registered nurses to build the lives they want for themselves and their children. Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health has been proud to collaborate with United Way of Lancaster County to implement NFP locally for the past 21 years. The goals of NFP directly align with the mission and vision of both organizations in advancing the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
- Women United: The mission of Women United is to invest in the betterment of Lancaster County women. Member contributions are invested in programs and initiatives through an annual grant process. Each year the grant focuses on a different area of the Women United Vision: Achieve impactful change in the health, education, and financial stability of Lancaster County women. CLICK HERE for more information about the grant process.